Just because it’s home doesn’t mean it’s safe – kidding kids, lurking back pains, blurring work-family lines… Here’s our top 7 tips to survive in your new work ecosystem and keep it from turning into your very own “Office of Horrors”.
Here’s our 7 tips to survive your new “office” during the lock down and beyond…
- Create a comfortable workspace, away from your family and leisure activities.
- Sit comfortably: Pad the back of your chair with a towel, and switch chairs.
- Put your laptop on a box and use an extra screen and keyboard if you have them.
- Move. Walk around when taking calls or make an ironing board standing desk.
- Get fresh air and take mental breaks to stay productive throughout the workday.
- Stick to your agreed upon working hours. It keeps you sane and avoids burn out.
- Manage your stress: your immune system and your family members will thank you.
WATCH THESE TOO!
AND HERE’S A FEW ARTICLE SUGGESTIONS FOR YOU