Early bird or night owl? Do you quickly nip out or do you need a siesta to recharge?
We all have different work styles, and we need to make it work for us. We’ll become more productive. We’ll plan our days better. And we’ll have a much more rewarding work-from-home experience, while it is required, or as a future choice.
These 7 questions will help you find out how you work best.
Do you work better…
- when you plan your daily tasks ahead, or if you just jump in?
- when your desk is cleared, or full of objects and paper?
- in complete silence, or with “white noise” around you?
- independently or collaboratively (as part of a group)?
- when you communicate primarily via phone, or via email?
- when you take many short breaks, or one long interval?
- in the mornings, later in the day, or as a night owl?
Now you can design your work-from-home routine to suit your unique work style.
WATCH THESE TOO!
AND HERE’S A FEW ARTICLE SUGGESTIONS FOR YOU