Lockdown continues… how about a quick audit on your lockdown life to redesign how you spend this time going forward? What have you done right? Acknowledge your wins and build on them.
- What were the low points so far? Be honest, but also fair to yourself.
- Have you tapped into your social support network, and have you given back?
- Have you stopped to think how to work smarter, not faster or longer?
- Have you given yourself permission to invest in your learning and upskilling?
- Have you given yourself time to do the things you enjoy and love?
- Have you allowed yourself the space to grow personally in this time?
- How can you benefit from your new spending habits?
- How can you be 5% healthier and fitter every day?
- How can you better support and respect the people you live with?
- What are your main fears? Voice them. Then use the power of perspective.
- What opportunities lie hidden in this crisis? Chaos always brings rebirth.
- How can you think more strategically about your job or business?
- How can you adjust and bolster your goals for the new realities?
- What drives and inspires you? Reconnect with your unique passions and dreams.
Make the lock down count. It’s a life changer for all of us.
WATCH THESE TOO!
AND HERE’S A FEW ARTICLE SUGGESTIONS FOR YOU